Time, why are you flying by?! I mean, you’ve probably heard this a lot of time (from other moms too) but… seriously, it really feels like I have given birth JUST YESTERDAY. How is Baby R 6 months already?! I still remember that day when I held him in my arms for the first time. I really can’t believe how fast he’s growing.
Since Baby R is 6 months now, here is his 6 month update. For the past 6 months with Baby R as part of our family, here are the things that we have grateful for:
- That Baby R is such a huge baby and he is continuously growing. He was out of his newborn clothes within the first 2 weeks of his life. Now that he is 6-month old, he’s wearing 9-month onesies & pants, and 12-month footed pajamas.
- He slept through the night as soon as he was 2 months old. It made managing the busy fall season of this photography business so much easier.
- Baby R is such a happy & content baby. He always has a smile on his face as soon as he sees us, even right after waking up from a nap. He RARELY cries & he RARELY gets upset. But when he cries, it’s so hard to console him.
- He loves his older siblings so much & enjoys playing with them. He loves them so much that he prioritizes playing with them over his own feeding. Hahaha!
- Just the sight of Baby R’s older sister’s face is enough to make him laugh. I love watching the 2 of them interact. There’s always tons of laughing and screaming (mostly from Baby R).
- Baby R loves food. So far, he’s had oatmeal cereals, applesauce, bananas, carrots, squash, sweet potato, and cantaloupe. And he loves all of them. The only thing he didn’t like was avocado.
- He has been out of swaddle since he rolled over before he turned 4 months. Recently, when he’s doing tummy time and attempting to reach a toy, he’s been wiggling his butt as if he’s going to crawl.
- He said “mama” for the first time before he turned 6 months. I know it was just babbling and it really didn’t mean anything but I was over the moon when I heard it.
- Our breastfeeding journey is still going strong for over 6 months. Although I am not producing enough milk, we are supplementing with formula right after he nurses from me.
- He loves to hold my hand while looking at me when he’s nursing from me. I just love that I get to have that quiet time with him.
- I am the only one whom he’ll drink his formula from. He only plays whenever my husband tries to give him his formula.
- Baby R loves blowing bubbles with his saliva.
- He has been babbling A LOT lately. He loves it when we are talking to him.
Here are the photos from Baby R’s 3-month milestone mini photo shoot.
Here are the photos from the mini milestone photo shoot I did for him for his first Christmas.
Here are the photos from Baby R’s 6-month milestone mini photo shoot.
I can’t wait to see what we’ll be in store for Baby R and our family in the next 3 months. 🙂
If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
‘Til next time,
‘Til next time,